Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Napolenon Hill quotes

STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT
“A definite worthy goal, combined with a positive mental attitude (PMA), is the starting point of all worthwhile achievement.”
Napoleon Hill
What this quote is saying that our goal is to have a good attitude and have a good goal for our life and so it might be hard but it might be easy at the same time so we should take that goal and achieve it. From this point on we should start by just changing how we act and what we want in our life and choose what is right for us all of a sudden. That’s what i think this quote is trying to tell us.

For example, if I want to achieve my goal by putting my grades up I have to work hard to put them up. For me to achieve that goal I have to think positive and never ever give up on this goal form this point on I have to think straight and don’t let anyone disturb me by trying to put my grades up to what I want. So I have to achieve this goal with a little help sometimes it’s not going to easy for me nor hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment